At a fundamental level, there are only two income methods that exist.
- Positive Sum Income
- Zero Sum Income
The golden rule
The first rule of income is understanding that human beings are the only creatures on earth who believe in the concept of money. So if you’d love to generate income, realize that you’re only going to get it from other humans.
This sounds insultingly obvious, yet in coaching thousands of followers on Snapchat (follow: loopylitez) I speak with people every day who are not grounded in this reality. Many people still think money is somehow going to come from a magic black box computer algorithm system that they purchase online after being promised massive riches in short periods of time. Even online income generation methods have a human element. You can ONLY get income from other humans.
So how do you obtain income from others?
- Either have them willingly transfer it to you (Positive Sum)
- Beat them at a game you’ve both agreed to play (Zero Sum)
Positive Sum income is generated by providing a product or service that others need and want.
- Having a regular 9-5 job
- Creating a business that serves others
- Selling clothes online
- Opening a restaurant
- Creating a stall at the markets
- Being a salesman
- Inventing and selling a gadget
- Creating an app
- Writing a book
- Entertaining people (comedy, online vlogs etc)
Zero Sum income is generated by playing a game with others, where you both agree to the rules, and you beat them consistently over time through skill and experience.
- Online forex trading (Click here to learn more)
- Penny stock trading
- Binary option trading
- Professional gambling
- Sports betting & arbitrage
- Online and Offline Poker
Tips and Tricks
Having now built 7 primary income streams that collectively generate 7 figures per year in both Postive and Zero sum methodologies, here’s my top 3 tips and tricks for both Positive Sum and Zero Sum businesses:
Postive Sum Tips
- Start with what you love doing, something you’re good at and something you’re a leader in. Ask others in that space what they need.
- Create a product or service that allows you to solve people’s problems and contribute positively to their lives.
- Do what you love and love what you do. The love you put into serving your clients will correlate to the amount of money you make.
Zero Sum Tips
- Learn the rules of the game, inside out and back-to-front. Don’t dabble. Don’t make it a hobby. Make it a business.
- Learn to control your emotions. Your mathematical edge in profitable Zero Sum businesses can be learned in weeks. The mindset component could take years.
- Don’t reinvent the wheel. Find a formula, strategy or system that comes with coaching and invest in accelerating your results. Try starting here.
If you’re interested in learning more about zero sum business without reinventing the wheel… Sign up for my full course at a discounted price using the code: ZEROSUM
Use Coupon: ZEROSUM
content like this every day
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to follow me on Snapchat: loopylitez
I daily post lifestyle, motivation, mini lessons, Q&A sessions and life wisdom that will empower your life.